Treating Chronic Pain and Wounds
Using essential oils in physical therapy and rehab.
Played: 3976 | Download | Duration: 01:00:51Click the Play button to start the training call.
Hosted by Janet Decker
Special Guest: Star Moree
(Pre-Recorded April 21, 2009)
Physical therapist Star Moree relies on essential oils and nutritional supplements to treat chronic pain and illness in her practice. Star first worked with essential oils to treat her own chronic pain in her lower back, legs, and shoulders. Soon after, Star began to use essential oils in her rehabilitation practice.
Topics discussed in this call:
- Rotator cuff, lower back pain, acne, wounds, fibromyalgia, athletic injuries
- Specific essential oils for pain relief, muscles, joints and nerves
- Science and action of essential oils on and in the body
- Oils and application points and Janet's regimen
- Combining therapeutic touch, essential oils and nutritional supplements
- Importance of using therapeutic-grade products
Essential oils and nutrients covered:
- Lavender, Melaleuca (Alternifolia), Lemon, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Peace And Calming, PanAway, Aroma Siez, Detoxzyme, Essentialzyme, Sulfurzyme, NingXIa Red, Wolfberry powder, Omega Blue, Longevity, True Source, Life 5, V6 mixing & massage oil