West Nile Virus and Essential Oils
Addressing viral infection and symptoms in humans and animals.
Played: 1587 | Download | Duration: 00:59:41Click the Play button to start the training call.
Hosted by Jennifer Crippen
Special Guest: Candace Hoke
(Pre-Recorded March 17, 2009)
Young Living Golds Jen and Candace discuss the symptoms, history and prevalence of West Nile Virus. Introduced to the US in the 1990s, WNV is an inflammation of the spinal cord and the brain which can cause severe CNS disorders. Symptoms include rash, mild fever, gastrointestinal problems and mental and muscular fatigue. The virus is often mistaken for influenza—but up to 10% of cases in the US are fatal. Jen and Candace share measures they use to prevent and treat the virus in themselves and their animals.
Topics discussed in this call:
- WNV is common to horses, dogs, birds and humans
- The medical profession has no vaccine or set protocol to treat WNV
- Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and can thus be used against the virus
- Using the Raindrop technique to jump start the immune system and treat the spine
- Application techniques for anti-viral oils such as Melissa & Humility Blend
Essential oils and nutrients covered:
- Rhehemogen, Inner Defense, Life 5, NingXIa Red, Valor, Thieves, ImmunoPower, Oregano, SuperC, Sulfurzyme, Purification, Longevity, Melissa, Brain Power, Humility, Frankincense, Clarity, Peppermint, Lemon, RC, Raven, Ravensara