Spine and Back Issues II
Arthritis, herniated, slipped, degenerated disc, broken vertebrae, Osteopenia, Osteoporosis
Played: 1900 | Download | Duration: 01:04:33Click the Play button to start the training call.
Hosted by: Cherie Ross
(Pre-Recorded February 5, 2008)
In Part 2 of 3, Cherie covers essential oils and products to assist the body in healing specific spine and back conditions. Information on how to learn the Raindrop technique is provided. For professional training on the Raindrop technique, visit RaindropTraining.com, or order DVDs and books at EssentialScience.net.
Topics discussed in this call:
- Arthritis, herniated, degenerated and slipped disc, broken vertebrae, Osteoporosis
- Importance of using the Raindrop technique for essential oils application in spine issues
- Precautions and contraindications for using the Raindrop technique
- Creating energy, action and motility in the body's cells to promote self healing
- Ningxia Red, Geranium Oil, K&B Tincture, BLM, MegaCal, Lemongrass, Palo Santo, Chamomile, RutaVaLa, Cedarwood, Melrose